Do you need gloves? Here at Cheap-workwear.com you can find gloves for use in many industries for men, ladies and children. This includes gloves as standard items, cheap residual stock, and great offers. If you associate gloves with specific colors, for example white gloves for assembly and green for gardeners, then no wonder, as it has been like this for many years. But it does not necessarily have to stay that way, as Cheap-workwear.com's range shows. You can easily search for the exact type of gloves you need by choosing the style here on the site.
- Assembly gloves give you great finger sensation and are a great all-round glove. These can be knitted gloves that are surface-coated, and can also be thin goatskin gloves available with and without polyester upper. Typically, assembly gloves are used in industries which handle small items, e.g. the electronics industry, when working with electricity and the like.
- All-round work gloves are to be used for rough work in agriculture, in the garden, in the workshop, and in other places where you have to protect your hands from scratches, dirt and wear. These can also be knitted gloves with PVC dots in the palm, which provides a good grip. Or work gloves in sturdy leather featuring textile on the upper, which are able to withstand demanding work.
- Welding gloves used for demanding welding work need to be sturdy in order to withstand holding hot items. Thin work gloves with a cleft on the upper are suitable for light welding tasks. Welding gloves must be able to withstand high heat so that they are resistant to embers.
- Cut protection gloves are a must when handling knives and sharp objects. Certain cut-resistant gloves are approved for food handling. Other cutting gloves are good if you work in construction, in the blacksmith profession, with plumbing installation, and machine operation.
- Vibration gloves or anti-vibration gloves are needed when working with tools that generate mechanical vibration and shock, in order to reduce the risk of HAVS or white fingers. At the same time, vibration gloves provide an extremely good grip.
- If you work with mink, it is a good idea to use mink gloves or mink mitts in heavy cow split leather with extra strong edging to reduce the risk of bites.
- Gloves with touch are very well-suited if you work in the transport industry, in a warehouse, or other industries where you use touch screens.
- Disposable gloves are available as latex gloves, nitrile gloves and vinyl gloves. Certain kinds are available with powder inside Disposable gloves can be used by those for example working as hairdressers, tattoo artists, for cleaning, and can be used in the workshop to protect your hands. You may also need them if you work in the food, veterinary, hospital, chemical, laboratory, and cleaning industries.
- Food-approved gloves can be used for handling foods in kitchens and in the catering industry.
- Rubber gloves with a patterned palm are good if you work in industry and need to be protected against water-based chemicals.
- Gardening gloves protect your hands during gardening. You can get garden gloves in breathable textiles, dotted knit gloves, and others that have been dipped with a nitrile coating for a good grip on garden tools.
- Winter gloves for work, hunting, skiing, outdoor or simple everyday use, must of course be warm gloves. Mittens are also an option; here your fingers can warm each other. You can get lined winter gloves that are waterproof and can withstand a day outdoors in any weather.
- Protective sleeves are not gloves, but are used as covers to protect your arms against splashes of water and the like. At Cheap-workwear.com, you can find waterproof protective sleeves, cut-resistant sleeves, and compression sleeves. The cutting-resistant sleeves should be tightened so that they are an extension of the cutting gloves, to protect your arms against cutting injuries. Compression sleeves should be used for strenuous work with the hands and arms. Use them during hard work to get faster relief and recovery for your muscles.
Gloves in many brands
We have gloves and work gloves in brands such as OX-ON, Snickers, Blåkläder, ATG and TEGERA. Each brand typically specializes in one or more areas and has developed on the gloves to meet specific requirements.
Size guide for gloves
Since there are both women and men in the different sectors, many of the gloves can be obtained in small sizes that fit a woman’s hand and in large sizes for a man's hand. When it comes to children's gloves, we also have work gloves in small sizes to fit children. Many children like to look like their parents in workwear along with practical children’s gloves.
Use our measurement chart to help you choose the right glove size. There is also an illustration of how to measure the hand. You can find this measurement chart under each individual product. Here you can also find a size guide, to check if the gloves are large, small or normal in size.
Find your new gloves here at Cheap-workwear.com. You can get gloves for men, women and children.