Women's care- and clinical wear
Are you looking for healthcare and clinical wear for women? Then you can find different kinds for professional as well as private use here at Cheap-workwear.com. If you work at a veterinary clinic, a doctor’s surgery, a beauty clinic or as a chiropodist, nurse or cleaner, you ought to take a closer look at our range of women’s clinical wear. If you work in the care sector, where you work with the elderly or disabled, you can find healthcare clothes which give you freedom of movement to lift and move on your clients here.
You can get healthcare and clinical wear from brands such as Kentaur, Nybo Workwear, Hejco, ID Identity, Clique, Craft, and many more.
Healthcare and clinical wear for women is many things
- Jackets - softshell jackets and fleece jackets with stretch which ensures that they are very comfortable to work in.
- Trousers - full length and cropped trousers in a ¾ length. These can be denim trousers, stretchy jersey pants with elasticated waist, or chinos in jeans design or with an elasticated waist. You can also get maternity trousers with or without stretch.
- Ladies shirts for healthcare and clinic use are either with a fit which follows the female curves, or with a straight fit. Both types can be long sleeved or short sleeved and have either regular buttons or snap buttons. They are functional shirts with details, which make them suitable for healthcare and use at clinics.
- T-shirts - or women's T-shirts, which are tailor-made for women. The T-shirts come with long sleeves, short sleeves, or ¾ long sleeves, and the neckline can be round, with v-neck, or with buttons at the neck. They can also be T-shirts with sweat-transporting properties.
- Cardigans - these can range from microfleece cardigans with zippers to classic sweatshirts and polo shirts.
- Smocks - for use at clinics they are suitable and come with v-neck or collar, to pull over the head or with different types of button-ups.
- Tunics - these are tops without buttons and which are often a little longer than a smock.
- Coats - coats are buttoned up and are available in both long or short models.
- Waistcoat / vests - for healthcare and clinical wear have many pockets so that you can have your necessities close by at all times. They can also be sweatshirt waistcoat / vests, fleece vests and denim vests.
- Aprons - pull-over aprons, or sandwich aprons, can be pulled over your head, and because they are open at the sides, give you a bit of room around the body.
- Dresses and skirts - available in different styles. This feminine clothing also allows your legs to get some air.
- Accessories - which you will often use in addition to your healthcare and clinical wear. These may be cloths, disposable gloves, compression stockings and headscarves.
If you work in healthcare, dentistry, cleaning or caring, you can find a large selection of Healthcare and clinical wear here at Cheap-workwear.com. You can get the latest styles, promotional offers, and inexpensive leftover stock.