Clogs without safety
Despite being clogs without safety features, non-safety work clogs still have a lot of good features that are worth taking into account. They are simply clogs without toe caps and nail protection, as these safety features are not required everywhere.
Many call these "old-fashioned clogs", and with good reason, as this footwear has been around for hundreds of years. They have simply been ergonomically and functionally developed over the years. Brands like Sika, Sanita, Euro-Dan, Bjerregaard and many others are known for their high-quality clogs.
Non-safety clogs for work and leisure
Non-safety white clogs are widely used in health care, clinics and in the food industry. The white colour signals hygiene, which is critical in these industries.
Non-safety black clogs can be used in agriculture, in kitchens, for assembly work and for general use as work clogs. In terms of recreational use, they are also suitable for gardening, DIY projects or just to slip on quickly if you need to take the bins out.
Features of non-safety clogs
Below, we have brief explanation of the important features available to choose from in a pair of non-safety clogs.
- Many pairs of clogs are available in an extra wide fit, so it is possible to find a pair to suit everyone.
- Non-safety ESD approved clogs counteract static electricity.
- Oil-resistant outsoles can withstand the effects of oil and certain chemicals without the soles disintegrating.
- Non-slip clogs are best for preventing slips and falls on wet floors.
- Water-resistant clogs can withstand a shower and other impact from water without getting your feet wet.
- Heat resistance, also called HRO, means the clogs can withstand up to 300 degrees for one minute.
The soles have shock-absorbing properties, and you should be aware that clogs with a wooden base are well-suited to stationary work.
In short, non-safety clogs are fast to put on, easy to clean, comfortable to walk in, and allow your feet to breathe. Take a look around and buy non-safety clogs online here at Cheap-workwear.com. You can get the latest non-safety clog styles and surplus stock at great bargain prices.