Outdoor wear & accessories
Outdoor clothing for the outdoor life must be able to withstand different weather conditions and be adapted to your activity level so that you do not get too cold or too damp with sweat. Here at Cheap-workwear.com, we have a large selection of outdoor clothing for men.
Our outdoor clothing brands include Deerhunter, Pinewood, Stormtech, Craft, Ocean and many more. The brands we feature in outdoor clothing are those we stand behind in terms of quality.
What exactly is outdoor clothing?
Because the weather conditions are so varied, you need many different kinds of clothing to choose between when it comes to outdoor use. You can find, for example, jackets, trousers, shorts, vests, shirts, sweaters, overtrousers, rainwear, thermals and hats. Some outdoor clothing has more subtle natural colours that blend well into the landscape, and others have stronger colours that are more visible in the surroundings.
Different types of clothing for outdoor use
- An outdoor men's jacket could be a winter jacket to keep you warm in frosty temperatures which is both waterproof and breathable. It could also be a wind and water repellent, breathable shell jacket that can be adjusted to fluctuating temperatures by adjusting layers, e.g. with a thick sweater, T-shirt, a thinner sweater or a shirt underneath. An outdoor jacket can also be a nice soft, fleece jacket, knitted jacket or softshell jacket, all with an emphasis on stretchability that gives you good freedom of movement for physical activities.
- Outdoor trousers and shorts for outdoor use should give you freedom to move around a lot, and there should be pockets in which you can have keys, a cell phone and everything else you need to hand. Some outdoor trousers are waterproof, while others are water repellent, wind repellent or windproof. In other words, you can get outdoor trousers that are tailored precisely to the weather conditions.
- An outdoor vest is comfortable because it keeps your body warm and shields you from the wind while keeping your arms free. There are many different types available, from knit fleece vests to padded vests and dog-sport vests with many pockets for dog treats, whistles, keys and other items used in dog training.
- A men's outdoor shirt could be a checkered lumberjack shirt or a more subtle, plain-coloured shirt in colours that blend in well with nature. It could also be a short-sleeved shirt for use in the summer. The outdoor shirt works almost like a jacket, as the lining makes the shirt jacket wind repellent. You can wear it both underneath an outdoor vest or under an outdoor jacket depending on the temperature.
- Outdoor sweaters could be knitted, fleece or something else entirely. They could feature a zipper at the neck, zip-through closure, a V-neck, or a round neck. Some are made from wool, with a wind and water repellent membrane so you can use it alone without a jacket.
- As it often rains, it is impossible to manage life outdoors without rainwear, which is why we have put together a nice selection of rain jackets, rain trousers, raincoats and complete rain sets to keep you dry.
- Thermal jackets, thermal trousers and thermal suits are good for holding in the heat. With a thermal suit, the clothes do not separate in the middle which means no cold can penetrate.
- The innermost layer is very important in terms of your well-being. Thermal undershirts and underpants are made of materials that lead the sweat away from the body, so that your thermal underwear does not get damp and cold. The specific purpose of wearing thermal underwear is that you should be able to keep warm both during physical activities and when standing still.
- If you enjoy life outdoors, it's nice to wear a cap that shades the sun or a warm hat to stop your ears getting cold.
- Outdoor socks are often thick socks that provide comfort for your feet because they are so soft that you can barely feel ""where the shoe touches"" when walking - or rather, they absorb the sweat from your feet and lead it away so that you have dry feet throughout the duration of your walk. You can also get thinner wool socks, which are suitable when it is warm.
- Under outdoor accessories, you will find all the extras that make outdoor life more comfortable. This could be e.g. hand warmers, gloves, belts, braces and more besides. Be sure not to miss this category when looking at outdoor clothing.
There is a real benefit to layering your outdoor clothing with thermal underwear as the innermost layer, a sweater or shirt as a middle layer, and a shell jacket or other type of jacket as the outermost layer. In this way you can effectively adjust the clothing to the temperature and will always have a feeling of well-being while e.g. hiking or participating in other outdoor activities.
Take a look at our range of men's outdoor clothing and be properly dressed for any weather conditions. You can find the latest outdoor clothing styles along with cheap outdoor clothing - which is not defective - it is simply reduced surplus stock.