By men’s headwear, we mean caps, beanies and hats in their many forms. All of which can be worn both at work and at leisure. Employees in many industries use some kind of headwear - both for the sake of their own comfort and due to it being a requirement.
Various kinds of headwear
- If you work outdoors as a craftsman, in agriculture or as a gardener, a cap is good way to shield yourself from the sun. For winter use - or just because it is comfortable and looks smart - a beanie or knit can be the perfect choice of headwear.
- Hats with ear flaps are great for keeping your head and ears warm in the winter, and you can wear the ear flaps up or down as required.
- Balaclavas are great for shielding your face and neck. A balaclava can be worn under a helmet, for example, and may have the extra effect of flame retardant properties, so really can provide good protection.
- Sunhats are in fashion and are used to shield against the sun, in that the hats are lightweight and have a visor all the way around the head.
- If you are a fisherman or out in the rain, a sou’wester or rain hat with is long back is a great choice, as it will provide effective protection and prevent the rain from running down back of your neck.
- For those who play golf, a smart visor is the perfect shield from the sun so you can see where your golf ball has landed.
- A headband is ideal for anyone who wants to keep their ears from getting cold. A headband is easy to carry in your pocket and put on if you go outside in the wind, for example on a run or a walk.
Take a look through this page and find the type of headwear you can wear at both work and leisure. We have a large selection of different types of hats, caps, and beanies for men. You can find both cheap surplus stock on offer and the latest trends.