Safety equipment can be a variety of things. Here at Cheap-workwear.com, we have protective equipment such as safety helmets, safety glasses and sunglasses, traffic vests and reflective vests, overshoes, first aid kits and plasters and even disposable coveralls. Personal safety equipment can be used by private and business customers, and makes it possible to perform at your best with the help of protection.
Different types of safety equipment
- Safety helmets are able to protect your head while working. A one-size helmet can be adjusted in size to fit most. It can have a variety of authorisations, meaning that it can be used as an industrial safety helmet, for high voltage or with safety glasses.
- Safety glasses and shades, also known as protective glasses, are available in different styles. Some almost looks like sunglasses or ski goggles, and can also be used as such. Lenses with an anti-fog effect reduce the risk of your glasses misting up if you are warm. Safety glasses are available with various certifications, depending on what they are used for.
- Safety vests or reflective vests are important to ensure that you can be seen in areas with vehicles, whether at a warehouse or out in traffic. They are available in fluorescent colours such as yellow, orange and red, and from small to large sizes. Traffic vests can have many different certifications, which you can see beneath each individual product.
- Overshoes can be worn by workmen to protect floors; some are disposable overshoes and others are slip resistant and sturdy so that they can be re-used. You can also buy slip guards that can be strapped onto shoes and boots to give you a better grip on slippery ground.
- First aid kits and plasters quickly come in useful when accidents happen and you get cut or burnt, get a splinter or are otherwise injured. With a first aid kit, you can alleviate personal injuries. There are both plasters and complete first aid kits, which contain a collection of items that can assist in a first aid situation.
- Disposable coveralls or dust suits are ideal for when you need to carry out a task that could get you very dirty, such as painting or installing insulation. Installing isolation can be a terribly itchy task, so it makes sense to protect yourself with a disposable coverall, which you can zip up, step out of, and throw away with all the dust once you are finished.
In order to carry out the work properly and in a way that is best for your health, you will need to have the necessary safety equipment, which you can find here at Cheap-workwear.com. We have safety equipment of a high quality from brands such as Carhartt Workwear, Portwest, OX-ON, Centurion, Peltor and many more. You can buy both the latest safety equipment and cheap surplus stock, which can save you a lot of money.